Monday, December 3, 2012

I’m Pissed Off… This is Me… Expressing Myself!


This is Me… Expressing Myself!

LOL!!! Remember that scene from the movie “Office Space”…
This is how I feel right now about “the system” that keeps people stuck in life…
If you don’t get it… or have a problem with any of it…
The rant, the problem, the solution… or the language…
Then, feel free to exit my page, unsubscribe, or unfriend me please.
With that out of the way… I am me.
I am speaking my truth, my experience,
and I promise to let you be you… free to speak your mind.
And encourage you to be yourself.
Click the Empower button below.
Join me in business to tap into your awesome potential…
And be the best version of YOU you could ever imagine.
this is me

This is me… Jennifer Orellana…

Giving  you permission to think what you want of me…
Letting you know that it is your business if you choose to judge me and not mine.
This is me… releasing any “need” to fit the mold of who someone else thinks I should be.
This is me… letting go of any fear of offending anybody by speaking my mind.
This is me… dropping the walls and excuses that don’t serve my highest purpose.
This is me releasing my inner badass!!!!!!!
For more of me… the REAL me… Meet me at the Rockstar Hangout Friday Night at 8pm!!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel for the event details…

…or simply click on the sexy yellow button below:
this is me
Empowered people just follow the leaders making a lot of money…
…doing exactly what they are told to do.
Broke people who want to remain poor question the leaders making money and question everything we tell them to do.
There is a big difference between the two, hopefully you can now clearly see why some people inside Empower Network are more successful then their wildest dreams…
…while others just dip their toe in the water and continue to struggle form deal to deal.
I want you to become successful, so I will always tell you the truth.
The real question is… do YOU want to become successful?
Step 3:   Plug into the Live Empower Hour Call tonight @9PM EST.
Here’s the call in details:
Dial in number:    (712) 432-0900
Secret Code:  260326#

Fearless Jenny

Love & Courage,

Fearless Jenny

PS:  If you love freedom and want to learn what I do to make money online… watch this video!
If you still have questions, check out my Empower Network FAQ page  faq.areufearless.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment