Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Reality or Illusion? A Glimpse of Truth... or Not?



Is REALITY an ILLUSION?

Here is a video designed to get people thinking about the implications of a holographic world and the possibility of mindbending and manifesting.  What?!  I remember the excitement when the movie The Matrix came out in theaters.  Everyone was talking about what a cool movie it was, with such great effects.  When I finally saw the movie, I wasn't too thrilled about the graphics because I was so focused on the message.  The Matrix film was a modern attempt to awaken the mainstream population to a choice that each individual has, whether to take the road of ignorance and merely survive in mediocrity or choose the path of truth and all the responsibility that comes with it.  "To whom much has been given, much will be expected" as Jesus said.  "With great power comes great responsibility" as Spiderman would say. I had already taken the red pill and had been 'reborn'...but I was still just a newbie on my journey.  I had the idea that this message was going to impact people since it was so clear to me, I thought it would be an "Aha!" for others. I waited for the day everyone would catch on and jump in on the movement.  I would even ask people what they thought it was about just to see if they at least grasped some of it, they didn't. Maybe I asked the wrong people. That was a while back and a lot has happened since then.  But, I am always welcoming those questions that lead us to that sacred space within us where we have been given the power of choice... to connect or not to connect with the Divine realm of consciousness and creation. 

Anyway, I got this in my email and I would like to know what you think about this video that I am sharing with you here.  Is it too far out?  Is it garbage? Is it awesome? Why?

Love & Courage!
JENNIFER <3

3 comments:

  1. Awesome question! Wanna know my opinion?... I think it's not true!

    I'll try to explain why :)

    I think this theory gives the idea that we are in complete control of our lives, our surroundings, the goods and the bads in our life, which contradicts the idea that there is a God that is in complete control!

    Psalms 46

    God is our refuge and strength,
    an ever-present help in trouble.
    Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way
    and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea,
    though its waters roar and foam
    and the mountains quake with their surging.

    There is a river whose streams make glad the city of God,
    the holy place where the Most High dwells.
    God is within her, she will not fall;
    God will help her at break of day.
    Nations are in uproar, kingdoms fall;
    he lifts his voice, the earth melts.

    The LORD Almighty is with us;
    the God of Jacob is our fortress.

    Come and see what the LORD has done,
    the desolations he has brought on the earth.
    He makes wars cease
    to the ends of the earth.
    He breaks the bow and shatters the spear;
    he burns the shields[d] with fire.
    He says, “Be still, and know that I am God;
    I will be exalted among the nations,
    I will be exalted in the earth.”

    The LORD Almighty is with us;
    the God of Jacob is our fortress.

    The verse Be still and know that I am God... is the reassurance from God that he is in sovereign control!

    Be still is to realize that we are truly incapable of controlling our own life and living in our own strength, getting to that point that we can surrender our own will to God's will and trust him so that we can truly experience the fullness he has for our lives.

    So, if we can do all things in our own strength, our own ability and our mind... then were does God come into the equation? I guess it can be argued that he gave us the ability to be this way.... but the bible states over and over again why we don't have to be on our own... why we should depend on him... so that's why I think it contradicts the bible, and therefore it has to be a false theory.

    it's nice to have challenging questions....

    ReplyDelete
  2. To those of us that the bible is a mythological story, personifying the sun and the stars this would make sense. I believe that religion is a crutch that destroys creativity, and to quote it to disprove the above video is an excellent opportunity to say, my elders passed on this tradition, I am not ready to accept new knowledge, and I would rather take the blue pill. We have to question our true values and see what is our willingness to accept information and change, to see our reality change in front of our eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your precious time and insight in these comments. I would love to have more feedback. I know where I stand, but wish to inspire others to ask themselves these questions and allow the space for answers to show up. I am going to share again on Facebook and see if anyone else would like to comment. I see that religion is a big turn off for many people. God is not to be confused with religion. So, just another question to ponder... If we believe The Bible and God lives in our hearts, the body is the temple of God, and we were made in His image and have faith as a mustard seed...then how does it contradict the Bible to say that we have the power to do that which Jesus told us we have the power to do? Is the point religion or is the point to wake up to this truth that religion is supposed to point to and be Christlike, by allowing the Holy Spirit to live through you? And yes...Be Still and Know He is God. We allow and flow in the stream of this knowing, not against the current. Many Christians frown upon meditation. Isn't meditation being still and knowing He is God?

    John 14:12 I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.

    I welcome all beliefs and forms of interpretation. We can learn from and inspire each other.

    ReplyDelete