Friday, October 12, 2012

Is Empower Network a Real Powerful Money Making Opportunity?


Well yes!! But it’s more than just that.
People are having major breakthroughs in their personal lives… going from depression, struggling, broke and even on the brink of suicide to being empowered and transformed. Empowered people are paying their church bills (like Kris and Jessica Darty and Pastor David and Sherrie Duncan) and doing wonderful things for the community.
This is much more than the millions of dollars being paid out in commissions to every day people. This is way bigger than people all over the world making more money online than they ever did before.  This is a movement of hope and a cry out from those who were once hurting,  homeless and trapped in the dark pits of addiction, struggling in life and want to tell the world about the possibility of change.
The founders of the Empower Network were those people… Dave Wood was living in a van before he had his breakthrough and became the “badass” leader that he is today. The term “badass” is not all ego… it actually reminds people that we each have a hero withinwaiting to be released if we could just Fight the Forces of Evil that hold us back and tell us we cannot be free.  Anything is possible for those who believe and take action.
Co-founder Dave Sharpe has a similar story. He was carrying around black trash bags filled with dirty clothes, addicted to drugs and alcohol, lost his parental rights for his daughter, about to give up on life… and then one person believed in him and inspired him to believe and change. As a result, so many lives have been changed for the better. I got to meet the Daves and thank them personally. And they are humble family people who actually put people first.
Change isn’t easy… but it is so worth it. See, I once was struggling to eat because I had no money and didn’t even know where I was going to sleep. I also turned to drugs. I was on a destructive path and I am so grateful that I had a shift and made a decision to change my life and LIVE a life of purpose. I am now a mommy of 3 awesome children and married to my best friend. There are still challenges in life but I made a choice to never give up and I am living my dream.
My husband and I are now a team working from home and are excited to be on this journey together. We are ready to help people make a difference in their own lives and ultimately in the lives of many others. This is how we change the world… one person at a time.
Why do you want to be free? What would you do with your time freedom? How wouldfinancial freedom help you live your dream? Wouldn’t it be awesome to share a positive message of hope for people who are struggling and want a way out of their problems? How awesome would you feel to be a part of the solution?
Here’s a video by one of my favorite “powerhouse couples” Aaron and Sophia Rashkin:
…who made $69,452 in 90 days ‘part time’ with Empower Network.
DISCLAIMER:  Just because Aaron & Sophia Rashkin made $69,452 in 90 days part time, doesn’t mean that you’ll make that much money, too… See our Full Income Disclosure (LIVE stats update every 24 hours)
If you can follow directions and be consistent (take action daily)… I would love to work with you personally. Only the ones who already KNOW they are going to MAKE IT no matter what.
Check out my FAQ’s page and make a decision.  faq.areufearless.com 
Thanks and God bless you.
YES! I’m ready to join. Just send me to the order form, now:
100% Commissions
It’s time for you to become a “MASTER”.
It’s time for YOU to live your dreams.
And you CAN do it.
IF… you’re ready to DECIDE to make it happen.
And… just get in :)
Please comment below if you received any value! :)  Thanks!!

Fearless Jenny

Love & Courage,

Fearless Jenny <==click to connect on Facebook

PS: Learn how to earn $500 daily with this simple system here!
PPS:  Walk in faith and E.N.joy your day!
 I wonder how many people are asking colleges if getting a degree and going into debt REALLY works?  -Tracey Walker

No comments:

Post a Comment