Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Are you Motivated by Love or Fear?


Love or Fear?

In any given situation, ask yourself this:  Where are you coming from? Love or Fear?
Love:  Spirit, Faith, Unity, Expanding, Grace, Mercy, Kindness, Forgiveness, Selfless
OR
Fear:  Ego, Persecution, Hatred, Jealousy, Judgement, Envy, Resentment, Condemnation

God is Love

Fruits of the Spirit are love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness
“Grace is the empowering Presence of God enabling you to be who He created you to be, and to do what He has called you to do.”

Be Fearless

Watch my video for a bit about me and my story.  If it resonates with you, click the link below to be introduced to the system I am using to move forward on my journey of living in freedom and enjoying life to the fullest. The possibilities are infinite.  Once you drop the excuses and get rid of false assumptions, you’ll notice the things that seem impossible are not at all beyond your reach.  This is the best system I have found that works well to make money online and you can be yourself… you don’t have to chase friends and family or have home meetings or prospecting calls.
Step into your power NOW.  Join me in a team of people who used to make excuses and assumptions that got in the way. And NOW are making dreams come true! You can too…
100% Commissions
Check out my Empower Network FAQ’s page  faq.areufearless.com 
network marketing
If you enjoyed this content, please comment below and share! :)  Thanks!

Fearless Jenny

Love & Courage,

Fearless Jenny

PS:  To work with me personally, fill out this form here.
PPS:   Walk in faith and E.N.joy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment