Friday, September 7, 2012

Focus on Improving YOU!


When you are starting out an online business with the mission of becoming a leader and taking massive action, u can get overwhelmed and burned out... but... creating a new story has to feel good... or else your subconscious gets mixed signals and you end up quitting before you see any results.

If you feel like Neo in the Matrix, when he gets taken down ...Unplug, take a break, work on yourself, play with your kids, have some fun, laugh, make others laugh, jump on the bed, dance around the house, read a good book, do something that inspires you or meditate some and then you'll be back in the zone.

Your main focus has to be on improving you... you gotta work on you... you are the product!!! Why would people want to join you in your new venture?? Because you rock!!! (duh...) so don't get stuck being a bore... You must have fun!

Clearly, you must work on the physical... and the mind too... now go in there and get your faith to a level of unshakeable ... and then become that leader I KNOW you can be.

If you focus too much on all the doing... you will burn out... focus more on who you are being... obviously not an egomaniac... but truly confident in yourself and your mission to genuinely help others.  And u have to say to yourself... I KNOW who I AM and where I AM going... and NOTHING can stop me on my journey...NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE.

Don't compare yourself to other leaders because they too had to experience this part of the sowing before reaping... and don't take it upon yourself to explain to those who don't get it... understand that they are at a different level of thinking than you... it's not your business how anybody reacts to your message... your business is to present it and do your best and the rest is unseen, so you have to trust in the process and allow it to unfold.  "Thank you God!! It's happening I know I will see the fruits soon!"

When you do what you do in confidence and in faith... u don't get attached to any particular result because you KNOW that you are doing what is in your control... you CANNOT get mixed up with what is NOT in your control... so make a decision right NOW that you are a BADASS no matter what!!! And know that it's ok to reach out for help and you are NOT bothering me AT ALL if you do. This is my passion and BEING here for YOU is what it's all about.

BECAUSE EVEN IF YOU DON'T KNOW IT RIGHT NOW... I KNOW YOU ARE A BADASS AND YOU CAN DO EVEN MORE THAN YOU HAVE SEEN THE OTHER GUYS DO. I KNOW IT. How do I KNOW it??? Well, because Jesus said so!!!!!!
And so have all the badass leaders that have showed us THE WAY.  Jesus said to BE like that so WHY NOT?!?!

                                                  The Greatest Speech Ever Made

There is no valid EXCUSE for not making it happen... it's happening! With or without you!! So jump onboard or get out and quit whining! 

Faith is key... taking action is VERY important ... but it has to come from the perfect energy in order to MOVE MOUNTAINS... and we are NOT in business to move antpiles we are MOVING MOUNTAINS!!!!!!!!! 

Did you just get that?! Guys, do you want to experience the breakthrough of your life NOW?  Get in my team!  Join me in Empower Network...click on the link below!!!! The time is NOW.


Pure AWESOMENESS... thanks for all this overwhelmingly awesome feedback, I love you!
"Hi Jennifer, this is R who you befriended yesterday. I really admire your site Are U Fearless. I have been with Empower Network for over a month now and have only posted five blogs and then fear invaded my being and I lost the ability to write. Old childhood memories of feeling inadequate left me paralyzed and though I am a very positive person fear got the best of me. This morning after reading my affirmations and some of your posts I was inspired to write again. I just want to say thank you for coming into my life at a time where I really needed it. I read a lot of positive posts but your captured and inspired me to take control of my life again and become the successful person that I know I am. So thank you again Jennifer!"
"THANK YOU SO MUCH. You guys pulled me out of a rut. I was goin through some shit for the past few days. I thank you for being there. Thank you."
"You constantly inspire me! Your upbeat messages keep me in check and I appreciate you."
"Thanks so much for you love & support... I couldn't of got to this day with-out you."

Please share with your friends if you received any value! :) Thanks!!

Fearless Jenny

Love & Courage,

Fearless Jenny

PS: Learn how to earn 500% commissions
daily with this simple system here!
PPS: Enjoy your day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment