Monday, September 17, 2012

Morning Ritual Sets You Up for Success


Morning Pages

In order to retrieve your creativity, you need to find it. I ask you to do this by an apparently pointless process I call the morning pages.

Morning Pages are three pages of longhand, stream of consciousness writing, done first thing in the morning. There is no wrong way to do Morning Pages– they are not high art. They are about anything and everything that crosses your mind– and they are for your eyes only. Occasionally colorful, more often than not Morning Pages are negative, fragmented, repetitive or bland. Good!  Worrying about your job, the laundry, the weird look your friend gave you – all that stuff distracts you from your creativity. It eddies through your subconsciousness and muddies your day. Get it on the page first thing in the morning and move on with your day with a freer spirit.  By Julia Cameron

My morning ritual

I find the morning pages to be a helpful tool even though I don’t always get it done first thing in the morning.  I like to get my daughter to school first.  Then, I do my morning pages and a 1o-minute sitting meditation followed by a 30-minute walking meditation.  I also like to listen to at least 30 minutes of inspirational material.  Sometimes, it’s a radio show in my car, a mastermind call, or an inner circle audio from my Empower Network backoffice.  Yourmorning ritual doesn’t have to be like mine.  It can be anything that works for you.  But, if you don’t have a morning ritual in place now, I suggest you set aside the first hour of your morning to really get connected and mindful and watch how that sets the tone for the rest of the day.  I bet it will increase your creativity and productivity!

Here is a video from my favorite morning ritual site:

Join Our Team for even more support and training on helping you build a 6 figure business from home below!
 Thanks for all this overwhelmingly AWESOME feedback, I love you!
“Hi Jennifer, this is R who you befriended yesterday. I really admire your site Are U Fearless. I have been with Empower Network for over a month now and have only posted five blogs and then fear invaded my being and I lost the ability to write. Old childhood memories of feeling inadequate left me paralyzed and though I am a very positive person fear got the best of me. This morning after reading my affirmations and some of your posts I was inspired to write again. I just want to say thank you for coming into my life at a time where I really needed it. I read a lot of positive posts but your captured and inspired me to take control of my life again and become the successful person that I know I am. So thank you again Jennifer!”
“THANK YOU SO MUCH. You guys pulled me out of a rut. I was goin through some shit for the past few days. I thank you for being there. Thank you.”.

“You constantly inspire me! Your upbeat messages keep me in check and I appreciate you.”

“Thanks so much for you love & support… I couldn’t of got to this day with-out you.”

“If I could friend you TWICE, I would Jenn..You are Awesome on your videos.” Vic

Please share with your friends if you received any value! :)  Thanks!!

Fearless Jenny

Love & Courage,

Fearless Jenny <==click to connect on Facebook

PS: Learn how to earn 500% commissions
daily with this simple system here!
PPS: Enjoy your day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment