Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Give First and You Shall Receive


Before you go out there today and and pitch everybody on your business opportunity or try to sell everyone a product, give first.  What I mean by “give first” is to change your focus from trying to recruit someone into your mlm or internet marketing program to actually being someone of value. People love to buy but they don’t want to be sold anything.  Don’t you just get annoyed when someone tries to sell you something online… without actually wanting to help you?  When you attack someone to give you their money, it’s likely that you will lost respect and stay broke. Change your approach from “what’s in it for me?” to “how may I serve?” or “how can I help?” or “how can I offer a solution to your problem?”  The energy is completely different when your attitude is one of genuinely wanting to give first.  Become a person of value.  When you put others first, you will be seen as a leader.  First, connect with the person.  Build a relationship. Offer them value, teach them something. They should be able to like you and trust you.  Then, you can identify the problem and offer a solution.  When you give first, and genuinely become passionate about helping others, you will receive far more fulfillment and prosperity than if it’s all about you and your collection of dollars.  The abundance mentality will transform your life… and it will reflect in your bank account.  The lack mentality will be a major roadblock to success.  So choose wisely.
"The measure of your life will not be in what you accumulate, but in what you give away."  Wayne Dyer 

Will you give first?

Here’s a video on Robert Kiyosaki on Giving and Receiving

Join Our Team for even more support and training on helping you build a 6 figure business from home below!
 Thanks for all this overwhelmingly AWESOME feedback, I love you!
“Hi Jennifer, this is R who you befriended yesterday. I really admire your site Are U Fearless. I have been with Empower Network for over a month now and have only posted five blogs and then fear invaded my being and I lost the ability to write. Old childhood memories of feeling inadequate left me paralyzed and though I am a very positive person fear got the best of me. This morning after reading my affirmations and some of your posts I was inspired to write again. I just want to say thank you for coming into my life at a time where I really needed it. I read a lot of positive posts but your captured and inspired me to take control of my life again and become the successful person that I know I am. So thank you again Jennifer!”
“THANK YOU SO MUCH. You guys pulled me out of a rut. I was goin through some shit for the past few days. I thank you for being there. Thank you.”.
“You constantly inspire me! Your upbeat messages keep me in check and I appreciate you.”
“Thanks so much for you love & support… I couldn’t of got to this day with-out you.”
Please share with your friends if you received any value! :)  Thanks!!

Fearless Jenny

Love & Courage,

Fearless Jenny <==click to connect on Facebook

PS: Learn how to earn $500
daily with this simple system here!
PPS: Enjoy your day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment