Saturday, September 8, 2012

Old School or New School Marketing?


Should we be building our business old school or new school?
…In My opinion I don’t think we should pick one or the other!
So many people use the tactic to bash one or the other
…I don’t think this does any good for our industry!
Watch my video on what I think about this subject!
Let’s just all focus on what makes us money in this business
…Building a list of people (offline or online)
Showing them a simple presentation
…Enrolling them in the business!
That’s it! Go Do it!

There is no valid EXCUSE for not making it happen… it’s happening! With or without you!! So jump onboard or get out and quit whining!
Faith is key… taking action is VERY important … but it has to come from the perfect energy in order to MOVE MOUNTAINS… and we are NOT in business to move antpiles we are MOVING MOUNTAINS!!!!!!!!!
Did you just get that?! Guys, do you want to experience the breakthrough of your life NOW?  Get in my team!  Join me in Empower Network…click on the link below!!!! The time is NOW.
Pure AWESOMENESS… thanks for all this overwhelmingly awesome feedback, I love you!
“Hi Jennifer, this is R who you befriended yesterday. I really admire your site Are U Fearless. I have been with Empower Network for over a month now and have only posted five blogs and then fear invaded my being and I lost the ability to write. Old childhood memories of feeling inadequate left me paralyzed and though I am a very positive person fear got the best of me. This morning after reading my affirmations and some of your posts I was inspired to write again. I just want to say thank you for coming into my life at a time where I really needed it. I read a lot of positive posts but your captured and inspired me to take control of my life again and become the successful person that I know I am. So thank you again Jennifer!”
“THANK YOU SO MUCH. You guys pulled me out of a rut. I was goin through some shit for the past few days. I thank you for being there. Thank you.”
“You constantly inspire me! Your upbeat messages keep me in check and I appreciate you.”
“Thanks so much for you love & support… I couldn’t of got to this day with-out you.”
Please share with your friends if you received any value! :)  Thanks!!

Fearless Jenny

Love & Courage,

Fearless Jenny

PS: Learn how to earn 500% commissions
daily with this simple system here!
PPS: Enjoy your day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment