Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Why Build This Business?


Sometimes we ask ourselves: “Why should we work so hard on our business?  Why should we blog daily?  Why should we learn, study and build our businesses?!”
So often, we hear of people who give up right before a breakthrough.  The truth is, you don’t know just how close you are to finally living the dream.  Prayers are answered.  People have transformations and success stories… all kinds of people.  Why not you?  Why not me?  Why not us???
I made a decision and I’m sticking to it! There is a formula to getting what you want in life. Staying stuck in fear, doubt, worry or unworthiness is not the way. Believing in yourself is the first step…. I can do it, you can do it, we can all do it!!  But first, we must tear down the walls that have been built around us.   The walls no longer serve to protect us. If we wish to have all the abundance we desire to flow to us, we must tear down the walls of fear and replace with a magnetic faith that will draw in the wealth of the Universe.
Look, you gotta do what you gotta do!! If it means staying away from certain people, then do so.  Our loved ones will try to protect us by telling us to stay with the familiar way and do what seems less risky.  Well friends, if you have reached a point in your life where you know that you know that this way of thinking won’t get you where you want to go, it’s time to try something new.  What better way to do that than to study and observe the people who have the results you are wanting.  This is the reason I joined the Empower Network.  I saw a way for me to do what I want and get paid for it and people who have real results and a plan for me to follow to achieve those results.  I saw the opportunity I prayed for, got excited and there was no talking me out of it.  The “demons” or doubts were trying to suck the enthusiasm out of me as usual, but something in me had already changed.  I made a decision to take action and I am sticking to it.  When I know something is going to work, I just know.  I don’t know how yet, but I know why.  I know the Law of Attraction.  I know the promises of God’s love and abundance.  I know the only one that can screw this up is me getting in the way again with fear, excuses or loss of focus. This is my time.  I love my family too much to let any other distraction keep us from where we are going together.  I love the joy that is in my heart when I think of all the other families we can impact with our success story and our help.  I love the freedom of living on purpose.
For some, even when we get scared, something inside us says….
SUNSHINE!!! WERE YOU BORN TO BE A SLAVE? WERE YOU BORN TO STAY STUCK IN WISH-MODE? OR WERE YOU BORN TO SAIL??? AND BE FREEEEEE???
LIKE IN THE TRUMAN SHOW…. IT APPEARS SAFER TO STAY STUCK AND TRAPPED…BUT WE KNOW WHAT POSSIBILITIES LIE AHEAD! ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE! WHAT DOES THAT LEAVE OUT??
FACE THE STORM…. WALK ON WATER… GET ON WITH THE SHOW!  The adventure continues and the best is yet to come!

 Watch this video and get why you can be great!

Get started now here… www.areufearless.com
…and start earning 100% commissions today!
…or go here to learn more information. www.areufearless.info

Please share with your friends if you received any value! :) Thanks!!

Fearless Jenny

Love & Courage,

Fearless Jenny

PS: Learn how to earn 500% commissions
daily with this simple system here!
PPS: Enjoy your day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment