Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Surround Yourself With Positive People


If you surround yourself with successful people, it’s sure to rub off on you!  Find people who have knowledge and great results and hang around them.  Pay attention!  It makes sense to learn all about mindset, attitude, and value from people who inspire you or have already accomplished what you want to accomplish.
I have found working in the home based business industry for 5 years that I have had to surround myself with successful people in order to hit the success I deserved.” my mentor, Mike Hobbs
Motivational speaker Jim Rohn says: “You’re the average of the five people you spend the most time with.”
I didn’t always believe that, but now I understand it. There are people who are negative, who will waste their lives away one excuse after the other. Then, they complain that nothing good ever happens to them. How about when they say, “With my luck….” and then insert some lame story about the kind of poor victim-mentality life they live. These people will drain your energy. Stay away from them. Sure, we want to help and offer solutions. But, for the most part, they are stuck in their stories and they don’t want to make an effort to change their lives. If you must be around someone with a depleting, poor, lack worldview… do NOT get sucked in to the drama.
Make it a point to connect and build new relationships with people who are like-minded and uplifting. The people you surround yourself with should add value to your life. And you can continue to add value as well, simply by being yourself. Tell your story. Be authentic. Always maintain a positive outlook on life and a clear vision as to where you are going. Together we Stand. Divided we fall.

That is what today’s video from Mike Hobbs is about! He is one of the successful people I surround myself with.

Join Our Team for even more support and training on helping you build a 6 figure business from home below!
 Thanks for all this overwhelmingly AWESOME feedback, I love you!
“Hi Jennifer, this is R who you befriended yesterday. I really admire your site Are U Fearless. I have been with Empower Network for over a month now and have only posted five blogs and then fear invaded my being and I lost the ability to write. Old childhood memories of feeling inadequate left me paralyzed and though I am a very positive person fear got the best of me. This morning after reading my affirmations and some of your posts I was inspired to write again. I just want to say thank you for coming into my life at a time where I really needed it. I read a lot of positive posts but your captured and inspired me to take control of my life again and become the successful person that I know I am. So thank you again Jennifer!”
“THANK YOU SO MUCH. You guys pulled me out of a rut. I was goin through some shit for the past few days. I thank you for being there. Thank you.”.

“You constantly inspire me! Your upbeat messages keep me in check and I appreciate you.”

“Thanks so much for you love & support… I couldn’t of got to this day with-out you.”

“If I could friend you TWICE, I would Jenn..You are Awesome on your videos.” Vic

Please share with your friends if you received any value! :)  Thanks!!

Fearless Jenny

Love & Courage,

Fearless Jenny <==click to connect on Facebook

PS: Learn how to earn $500
daily with this simple system here!
PPS: Enjoy your day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment